Sunday 4 March 2012

Trafalgar Square


Welcome to Trafalgar Square. It's a place in London where people like to stand around. The man above is demonstrating perfectly the Square's original intended purpose. 

Recently though, a lot of people have been deviating away from just "standing around" and have also begun taking photographs of the things that are in the Square. Like this thing:


No one is really sure exactly what it is. Most speculate that it's a giant egg timer. Most are idiots. 

Given the nation's new found interest in photography, I decided to go to Trafalgar Square myself and give it a go. Below are some of my photos from the day. I'm quite proud of them, and I think they display a certain level of panache. 





















All in all, it was a fun day out. Photography is a fun hobby and I can see why people do it. I might take it up permanently. 

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment