Friday 11 November 2011

Dr Kayden

Omegle is a very interesting website. Basically, it links you with a complete stranger and if they aren't an automated robot that wants to direct you to a hard-core sex website, you can end up having conversations with all sorts of different people.

I am quite fond of playing a completely improvised on the spot character on Omegle. I am vowing to never play the same person twice. Here is my first attempt, in a conversation I had with a Dr Kayden.


You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: My husband is asleep so I only have 5 minutes, so lets make this good ok?
Stranger: Okay!!!!(;
You: Ok great!
You: I'm 41 but look 22
You: honest
Stranger: I'm 35
You: Not a huge age gap then!
You: He's asleep upstairs
You: if he knew I was on here, he would go mental
You: So, tell me about yourself
Stranger: Well I am single good looking I work at a hospital as a Nero surgeon
You: wow!
You: a professional
You: you know how brains work
Stranger: Yes
You: I used to be an interior decorator
You: but I had to quit
Stranger: Why?
You: Now I just look after my garden
You: Because my husband won't let me work
You: he insists on being the man
You: He is a lawyer in the city
Stranger: Awww that sucks. And cool cool
You: it's not cool, hes a bastard
You: I want to chop his dick off
Stranger: Ohhhh. Why are you still with him then?
You: Because we have 2 kids and hes a good dad
You: just a lousy husband
Stranger: Ohhhh okay
You: btw
You: I'm not really 44
You: I'm 45
You: I feel like I need to be honest with you
You: I feel a bond to you
You: My Psychic crystals are shimmring
You: they like you
Stranger: Ohhh??
Stranger: Well good!
You: Where do you live?
Stranger: Cali. You?
You: California? Right, I'm booking a plane first thing in the morning
You: I live in Texas
Stranger: Oh!
You: Is it ok if I bring my kids?
Stranger: Yes California is resllynice
Stranger: Really nice*
You: Do you have a room for them both?
Stranger: no?
You: Ok, I'll have to just bring one then
Stranger: Ok
You: choosing is going to be difficult
Stranger: Mmhmm
You: You're so good for letting me come and stay with you
Stranger: Nooooo
You: No?
You: I thought it was settled
You: I come to Cali tomorrow
You: you pick me up
Stranger: You don't know why part o live in!!!
You: I'll call you when I get to the airport
Stranger: Good lick with that
Stranger: Luck*
You: Can I have your number now just in case?
Stranger: no
You: Ok, ill give you mine
Stranger: ????
You: Just a second
Stranger: Wtf
You: You're a doll
You: 1 scond
Stranger: Wttttfffffff
You: its 1832 615 2848
Stranger: nooo
You: I'll book the tickets for tomorrow morning
You: bring 1 kid
You: Bobby probably
Stranger: Have fun
You: Charlotte can be a brat
You: she likes her daddy more anyways
Stranger: Your a freak
You: I'm not
You: honestly
You: thats whay my husband says to me
You: but I'm really not
You: I just need out
You: a new life
Stranger: I wonder why!!??!?
You: in Cali
You: We could get married?
Stranger: No thank you
You: You could be Bobbys new neurosurgeon daddy
Stranger: Nopee
You: I thought we had something together
Stranger: Fuck you
You: Not until we're married
Stranger: Grooss I wouldn't want to
Stranger: Freeeeaaaak
You: Honey, you're no spring chicken. 35?
You: You could do with some mature lovin
Stranger: Gross
You: I'm 45, I know things
Stranger: Nasty
You: It aint nasty
You: you'd really be helping me out
You: If I stay here any longer I'm going to end up...
You: I dont know
You: cutting his dick off!
Stranger: Ok
You: Ok? So it's settled then?
Stranger: Nipe
Stranger: Nopr
Stranger: Nope!!!!
You: http://www.cheapflights.com/flights-to-california/from-texas/
You: I found some good deals online see
Stranger: Noooo noooo noooo
You: You call me tomorrow at about 7
You: and we can arrange a pick up time
You: My name is Paula by the way
You: whats yours?
Stranger: Fuck off psycho bitch!
You: Come on, you don't mean that
You: Bobby needs a new daddy
You: Hold on, I'll go and wake him up
You: We can leave tonight
You: Would that be better for you?
Stranger: You craaaaaaazzzzzy! Bitch!
You: you'll really like him
You: he's 12
You: Not the smartest boy, but boy howdy does he like runnin'
You: But you're a doctor right?
You: you can teach him up good
Stranger: Nope!!
You: What happened?
You: We hit it off so good
You: Now you're colder than a chicken butt in winter
You: Was it something I said?
You: Listen. I know what's puttin' you off
You: I'll come alone
You: Bobby and Charlotte will be fine with their daddy
Stranger: I done even know what to say u
Stranger: N
You: I'm literally about 2 clicks away from orderin' these here plane tickets so I need to know for sure that you're gonna be there
Stranger: Do it
You: 1 click away now hon
You: Really?
You: You'll be there?
You: at the airport
You: You'll call me right?
Stranger: Yes(:
You: It's done
You: I leave tomorrow at 12:40
You: I can't wait to meet you
You: This feels so right
You: Please, tell me your name
You: I'm gonna be landing in Fresno Airport
You: you can get there right?
You: Darlin?
Stranger: Ok its kayden
You: Aw Kayden!
You: that's a beautiful name
Stranger: Iknpw
You: How much money do you make Kayden?
Stranger: Alot
You: Hot dog!
Stranger: Mmhmm
You: Shit
You: I can hear Keith
You: He's calling out in his sleep again
Stranger: Uh oh
You: I hate the bastard, but I think you saved his dick Kayden
Stranger: Ok
You: Remember to call me about 7 ok hon?
Stranger: Alright
You: Goodnight Kayden, my sweet prince
Stranger: Goodnight
You: I love you
Stranger: Umm?

And that was our conversation. Pretty special wasn't it? Now I can develop that into a script, sell the rights to Universal Pictures and secure a big fancy pay cheque as a screen writer in Hollywood.  

No comments:

Post a Comment