Friday 25 November 2011

Photographing Strangers & Posing

Hello.

It's been a while hasn't it? I'm sorry that I haven't updated "Things with Tits On" but it seems there really aren't that many things to put tits on. There's probably about 7 or 8 things, and I've already done 5 of them. If I find the other 3 I'll let you know.

I have been spending most of my time writing a show. Ooh, get me! A show? How can I write a show? What kind of show? Well, when I saw "show" I mean it in it's loosest term. Basically, I am writing something that I intend at some point to take to a stage. I don't know what kind of stage. A wooden one probably, but I'll settle for other surfaces. Also, when I say "writing" what I mean is going out filming things, recording audio, taking photos of strangers and things of that nature, because the show in question will be a multimedia production. There are written bits too and I do intend to speak. Think Dave Gorman, minus the jokes but with an awkward tranny on stage instead of Dave Gorman. I'm sorry I'm not Dave Gorman!

The desire to do a show has mainly come about due to a little thing in my brain that keeps telling me to do a show. Also, I'm pretty used to being stared at by people I don't know, so what difference does it make if I'm on a stage? I don't know if it will pass as comedy. If you laugh, it's comedy. If you don't, it's high art and you just don't get it because you're a fucking idiot who likes Michael MacIntyre and all that yeah? You can off anyway, I'm late for an exhibition at the Southbank. (That last bit was a joke. See, maybe it won't be so bad after all)

I'm not under any delusions of grandeur. I don't have a fan base, and why should I? I don't even like me very much. But if people do show up, I will do the show. I might even get a pocket projector and do the entire show in randomised places in South London, like a travelling circus of depression. It would be free though, and I might bring a bag of broken biscuits just in case it goes tits up.

I also started a little picture blog today. I know I start something new almost every day and never get around to maintaining them (see "things with tits on blog") but I'm quite partial to this, so might carry it on. I am carrying on things with tits on though.

Anyway, click HERE

Thanks for reading all this rubbish and I hope you now have a better idea of what I've been up to. What do you mean "who?"? Me. You know... Me. ME. I'm pretty important...

No comments:

Post a Comment