Saturday 14 January 2012

I'm a fucking artist

If you don't know anything about something, then you can buy a book and it will tell you things about the thing you don't know anything about and then you'll know a bit more about it.

This Book Exists 

I bought this book from "Halcyon Books" in Greenwich. It was £1. It is teaching me what art is. Apparently, it's got something to do with paint? I'm still trying to get to grips with the introduction, so I'll do another update when I've read more. 

Someone told me that photography was an art too. I don't believe them. 


See, here's a photo of a nappy in the women's toilets at Pizza Hut in Greenwich that I took and it's fucking rubbish. It isn't art at all. 

I know I want to do some kind of art, but finding the right kind is proving difficult. Maybe modern art?

"My Awful Life" - Jen Ives

Close enough

No comments:

Post a Comment