Saturday 7 April 2012

Star Struck

It’s a strange thing, being starstruck. I don’t usually get affected by big stars, being one myself. However, the other day when I was riding a bus towards Brighton Marina, you’ll never believe who was sitting in front of me.




Your eyes do not deceive you. That is indeed Bjork (Big Time Sensuality Era)





I have no idea what she was doing in Brighton, maybe she was on her way toALDI to pick up some reasonably priced tomato ketchup.
It doesn’t stop there though. On my way back home towards London Bridge, I saw ANOTHER famous person

That’s right. Elton fucking John. I might start up a scrap book collection of all the famous people I’ve spotted.
I’ve also spotted Patsy Palmer in Brighton high-street, but didn’t take a photo of her. So here’s someone else’s photo instead


No comments:

Post a Comment